Check your Flight status WestJet
WestJet Airlines WS 714 Flight Status Today
WS714 flight from Vancouver to Toronto, Canada
Domestic flight WestJet WS714 from Vancouver (YVR) Canada to Toronto (YYZ) Canada operated by WestJet Airlines. Scheduled time of departure from Vancouver International Airport is 13:00 03 June 2023 America/Vancouver and scheduled time of arrival in Pearson International Airport is 20:33 03 June 2023 America/Toronto. The duration of the flight is 4 hours 33 minutes.
- Type: Domestic Flight
- Code Shares: AF 3762, DL 6953
- Flight Duration: 4 hours 33 minutes
- Flight Distance: 3356 kms / 2085 miles
- WestJet Airlines
- IATA: WS
- ICAO: WJA
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: Normal passenger
- Seats: 166
- Freight capacity: 3.4 tons
- Passenger classes: First Class, Economy, Shuttle, Premium Economy
- Aircraft: Boeing 737-700 Passenger (Scimitar Winglets)
- Callsign: F-CYVR3
- Departure Timezone: America/Vancouver
- Arrival Timezone: America/Toronto
- Current Time in Vancouver: Saturday 2023-06-03 15:04 PM
- Current Time in Toronto: Saturday 2023-06-03 18:04 PM
WestJet WS714 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from Vancouver to Toronto?
On average, nonstop flight takes 4 hour(s) 33 minutes, with the flight distance of 3356 km (2085 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the WS714 flight?
All WS714 flights are operated using Boeing 737-700 Passenger (Scimitar Winglets) aircraft.
Which terminal the flight WS714 is arriving at?
Flight WS714 arrives in Pearson International Airport at Terminal 3.
How many WS714 flights are operated a week?
7 flights per week. The Flight WS714 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .