Check your Flight status WestJet
WestJet Airlines WS 221 Flight Status Today
WS221 flight from Calgary to Yellowknife, Canada
Domestic flight WestJet WS221 from Calgary (YYC) Canada to Yellowknife (YZF) Canada operated by WestJet Airlines. Scheduled time of departure from Calgary International Airport is 09:20 03 June 2023 America/Edmonton and scheduled time of arrival in Yellowknife Airport is 11:20 03 June 2023 America/Edmonton. The duration of the flight is 1 hours 12 minutes.
- Type: Domestic Flight
- Flight Duration: 1 hours 12 minutes
- Flight Distance: 1263 kms / 785 miles
- WestJet Airlines
- IATA: WS
- ICAO: WJA
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: Normal passenger
- Seats: 113
- Freight capacity: 1.2 tons
- Passenger classes: Economy, Shuttle
- Aircraft: Boeing 737-7CT
- Callsign: F-CYOD1
- Departure Timezone: America/Edmonton
- Arrival Timezone: America/Edmonton
- Current Time in Calgary: Saturday 2023-06-03 15:32 PM
- Current Time in Yellowknife: Saturday 2023-06-03 15:32 PM
WestJet WS221 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from Calgary to Yellowknife?
On average, nonstop flight takes 1 hour(s) 12 minutes, with the flight distance of 1263 km (785 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the WS221 flight?
All WS221 flights are operated using Boeing 737-7CT aircraft.
Which terminal the flight WS221 is arriving at?
Flight WS221 arrives in Yellowknife Airport at Terminal MA.
How many WS221 flights are operated a week?
7 flights per week. The Flight WS221 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .