Check your Flight status WestJet
WestJet Airlines WS 1571 Flight Status Today
WS1571 flight from Denver to Calgary, Canada
International flight WestJet WS1571 from Denver (DEN) United States to Calgary (YYC) Canada operated by WestJet Airlines. Scheduled time of departure from Denver International Airport is 14:20 30 May 2023 America/Denver and scheduled time of arrival in Calgary International Airport is 16:44 30 May 2023 America/Edmonton. The duration of the flight is 1 hours 26 minutes.
- Type: International Flight
- Flight Duration: 1 hours 26 minutes
- Flight Distance: 1448 kms / 900 miles
- WestJet Airlines
- IATA: WS
- ICAO: WJA
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: Normal passenger
- Seats: 134
- Freight capacity: 1.9 tons
- Passenger classes: First Class, Economy, Shuttle, Premium Economy
- Aircraft: Boeing 737-8CT
- Callsign: WJA1571
- Departure Timezone: America/Denver
- Arrival Timezone: America/Edmonton
- Current Time in Denver: Saturday 2023-06-03 15:05 PM
- Current Time in Calgary: Saturday 2023-06-03 15:05 PM
WestJet WS1571 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from Denver to Calgary?
On average, nonstop flight takes 1 hour(s) 26 minutes, with the flight distance of 1448 km (900 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the WS1571 flight?
All WS1571 flights are operated using Boeing 737-8CT aircraft.
Which terminal the flight WS1571 is arriving at?
Flight WS1571 arrives in Calgary International Airport at Terminal -.
How many WS1571 flights are operated a week?
7 flights per week. The Flight WS1571 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .